WINTER WORKSHOPS | Natural Winter/Holiday Wreath
Come out for some cozy + crafty time with your pals + meet some new friends too!
There's just something about crafting + community, sipping on something hot + engaging in conversations + laughs with others!
After a few rough + heavy years, we are all in need of some form of community + gathering + connecting; sprinkle in some crafting, some tunes + all the cozy feels, and we've got ourselves a plan!
Let's welcome the changing season + celebrate all we have accomplished, changed + grown through this year. Let's come together with hot glue + fresh greens, baubles + doodads + create some beautiful, festive winter wreaths for you to display all season long! Hosted + loosely taught (because I believe in creative freedom haha) by yours truly, Lacey!
At COZY, our little shoppe located at 183 Charlotte St Downtown Peterborough/Nogojiwanog | Street Parking + King St or Simcoe Parking Garages
Sunday, November 19th | 1030am-1pm + 230-5pm
Thursday, November 23rd | 6-830pm
Sunday, November 26th | 1030am-1pm + 230-5pm
Sunday, December 3rd | 1030am-1pm + 230-5pm
** Additional dates may be added if there's enough interest! Please tell your pals!
** If you would like to book as a Private Group Event, please send an email!
- Gloves to protect your hands
- a sweater, comfy shoes + clothes you don't mind potentially getting messy in!
- If you have a certain theme for your Holiday decor, feel free to bring in ornaments/decorations/ribbon for yourself that fits the specific look you're going for!
- If you can, a non-perishable food item or new, unused toiletries for our Donation bin for those in need in our community!
- Freshly foraged greens, branches, leaves, pinecones + other natural goodies
- wreath base (likely grapevine, TBD)
- Glue guns + glue sticks + florist wire
- A selection of ribbon
- A curated selection of holiday ornaments, sprigs + doodads!
- We will have Tea + hot Chocolate available as well as some treats! (Please let us know about any food allergies upon booking your spot!***)
- If you would like to pay in cash, please send an email to reserve your spot, then visit the shoppe for in-person payment
- You will have time to shop if there's something that catches your eye while you're here!
- We do have a bathroom available (Please note it is not wheelchair accessible + has two steps up to enter bathroom***)
- This workshop is open to anyone who desires to create their own unique wreath; who is need of social connection; who can use scissors + glue; who may be overdue for a crafting adventure; who needs a mental health break involving creativity + cozy feels! All are welcome!